5. TRANSACTION SECURITY AND PRIVACY
Kelliotika.gr gives great importance to the protection of personal data.
Collection of personal data
Kelliotika.gr may collect and use certain:
- information related to the use of the shop,
- information provided by the visitor/user/customer for subscription services,
- information provided by the visitor/user to perform transactions,
- information provided by the visitor/user/customer when visiting the pages of kelliotika.gr and enters into promotional/advertising programs,
- any other information that the visitor/user/customer sends to kelliotika.gr.
Use of personal data
Kelliotika.gr uses the personal data of visitors/users/customers for:
- the management of the shop,
- personalize the online store for the visitor/user/customer with the informational support of visitors/customers/users and the selection of content to be relevant to the General Preferences,
- determining of customer requirements for more products and calculate number of visitation of the shop,
- facilitating access and use of the WebStore,
- the direct and effective communication of the user/visitor with kelliotika.gr,
- the execution of orders of the user,
- sending documents,
- making the payment process,
- sending information mail/brochures relating to new service offerings and products.
Kelliotika.gr may dispense with notice personal data of visitors/users/customers to any third party, unless this is necessary for the achievement of the purposes outlined above. It becomes known to the visitor/user/customer that information provided by him at kelliotika.gr will be channeled to the kelliotika.gr staff and persons/companies that undertake the task execution for kelliotika.gr name to perform the order. The kelliotika.gr bound to get as far as possible all technological and organizational security measures to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of personal data of users/visitors. Apart from the above-mentioned cases, the kelliotika.gr:
- can channel personal data of visitors/users/customers to third legal or natural persons, agents, contractors, etc for the aforementioned purposes of use, provided that such persons are subject to the terms of this regarding the protection of personal data of users/visitors/customers of the shop.
- will channel private data of its users when it summoned due to compliance with the relevant provisions of the Act and the relevant authorities and for exercising or defending legitimate interests of kelliotika.gr.
Kelliotika.gr receives as much as possible all the necessary measures for the protection of personal data of the visitor/user/customer regarding their use of the same but also by cooperating with other companies. However, in the event of misuse of your personal data by a partner company, the kelliotika.gr bears no responsibility thereof. The visitor/user/customer must investigate the terms of protection of personal data of the partner enterprises and not proceed to use this online store or to purchase products in case you do not agree with them.
For the use of e-commerce services of kelliotika.gr by the visitor/user/customer he will be asked for the following information: full name, address of person, phone, e-mail, and any other infomation necessary . The above information are required to issue the relevant documents.
IP address via which the PC of the visitor/user has access to the Internet and then in kelliotika.gr is held for technical reasons and utilized solely for the collection of statistics.
Consent To Provide Personal Data
The visitor/user/customer when purchasing or registering on this online store, is making the provision of personal data to the kelliotika.gr voluntarily, with full knowledge of the Act. The collection of personal data is done with the full consent. The visitor/user/customer has the right not to consent to providing personal data. In the event that the user/visitor/customer of the services and pages of kelliotika.gr does not wish to provide personal data, you may not have access to the service to purchase products of kelliotika.gr.
Correction Of Personal Data
Kelliotika.gr gives the right users/visitors/customers to correct or update their personal data at any time, simply by visiting the relevant department of the web store.
Minors under 18 years of age are not permitted to provide personal information in this online store, nor to have an account on kelliotika.gr. If something like that be perceived from the kelliotika, that information will be immediately deleted.
The kelliotika.gr in no case does not knowingly collect personal information of persons under 18.
The management and protection of personal data of the visitor/user of the services of kelliotika.gr is subject to the terms of this section as well as relevant provisions of Greek law (Law No. 2472/1997 on the protection of the person and the protection of personal data as supplemented by the decisions of the President of the Commission for the protection of personal data, the p. d. 207/1998 and 79/2000 and article 8 of law 2819/2000 as law 2774/1999 of the European law (directives 95/46/EC and 97/66/EC). Under constant technological change and changes of non-highly developed legal framework, any changes will be posted here. In each case the kelliotika.gr reserves the right to change the terms of protection of personal data. The visitor/user/customer is invited to visit often these terms for any changes. If a visitor/user/customer does not agree with the terms of protection of personal data provided for herein shall not use the services of kelliotika.gr
Revision of these terms
Kelliotika.gr may revise the terms of this about transaction safety terms and privacy by publication of the change on its website. The user/visitor should visit this page frequently to see any changes to the terms.
Kelliotika.gr contains links to other websites which are not controlled by the same and accepts no responsibility for the safety of transactions and protection of personal data applicable to other sites.